Friday, December 31, 2004

Party Time

Hi all,
My phase test just got over a few days back and its really happening these days . Am here at home , far away from Delhi , relaxing to the fullest (although am missing several of my classes in FIITJEE) .

Finally the most awaited time of the year has arrived. New Year's Here. I really love the celebrations and especially the annual fireworks display at the Sydney Harbour Bridge. (No I dont live in Sydney..... Its just that I like seeing the telecast on TV) .

I take this opportunity to wish all of you a very Happy and Prosperous New Year. Another new year of hope and daring opportunities ahead. (Remember Chance pe dance) .......

Congrats to Methead and The One on starting the Thassociation Blog. Its really an amusing one. Do check it out.

Good wishes
Sparsh .

No comments: