Tuesday, November 14, 2006

To my alma mater...

Hey ppl..
This post is dedicated to the place I love the most.... St. George's....
Am a manorite at heart .. forever....

Home of our childhood, our boy hood, our youth,
Where there is courage and honour and truth,
Where we are taught how to seek for the right,
Struggle and conquer in life's great fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`Virtue and Labour'. Our motto we'll strive,
Ever to follow and keep alive.
Ideal and aims that it teaches us here,
True to St. George, our patron dear.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless St. George's! Let this be our prayer,
That he always have our school in His care.
Ever our banner we'll keep flying high,
For God and the truth we'll live or we'll die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really nice piece there polly...
I've never been to St George's, but from all that I've heard from you, I reckon it's worth a visit('an extended one to experience it'- I hear you say...), I'm sure u just yearn to go back for a reunion...

Good to knw u're coming to Delhi...now don't u complain bout the airline, u're lucky to have the time to be comin!! hope to meet up!
-K^2