Wednesday, March 14, 2007

West Indies thrash Pakistan......

Hey people...
So my first prediction regarding the world cup has come true. (See I was unbiased... sarcastic smile...lol :D) So West Indies finished off the game in style. Honestly speaking it was a dismal performance by the Pakis , I had expected a better show. West Indies on the other hand... brilliant team performance..... (Thats why I put all my money on themmm.... lol .. but wait a minute .. i did not bet ... ) Sorry folks for my weird style of writing today ..... Its been induced by my early morning hangover.... got up at 730.. shit.. .computer engineering can take a toll on ones life... (wait a minute.. this is not my personal blog.. all that on http://sparshpolly.blogspot.com (Vivek am sure you'll pardon me for advertising here.... hehe ) today Aussies take on the Scottish... I feel sorry for them (the Scottish ofcourse)..... Although I am an ardent opposer of the Aussie team (what does Ponting think of himself.... am referring to the Gavaskar controversy) but still I am sure they are going to slaughter themm... sorry Scotts.... i deeply sympathise...

Cheers people

Sparsh

1 comment:

Andy Robs said...

Get Live Cricket Free streaming broadcast here:
http://www.andy-robs.blogspot.com/

Here Andy Robs offers you free live cricket.
You needs only Internet Connection with Windows
Media Player 10 OR Higher .Also allow WMP to acess internet
acts as a server from your firewall. If you have Mac or LinuX ,
see same site for its information.It offers two channels for viewer
from India & All over world. So get started & If you like that then
donate him by contact him.