Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Long time indeed

Hey people….

Nice to see you wasting your precious time reading my blog.. But since you have already done that I hope you would not mind reading on… Just kidding… Thanks for coming here….

Well life has been really on a roll since the past one month. Was in the dilemma of college admission which unfortunately every Indian has to undergo. (Wish I could change that) Finally after a lot of mental stress and trauma :) I finally decided to land up in Singapore - Nanyang Technological University.

But there is something really interesting that happened in the middle of all this … I will write a separate post for that.. I think it is just too vast…. Singapore is a really nice place and I think it deserves another post as well….
For the time being thanks again for visiting my blog. Hope you come back again …………
Cheers
Sparsh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man are you good creating suspense...now i can only imagine what could have interested you as much-look forward to the post.