Friday, October 20, 2006

Life goes on....

Hey....

well its been over 3 months in Singapore and honestly its started to get kinda boring. Yeah you do the same things over and over again (sleeping with increased intensity :) ).... Its a small place so not much to see either and the worst nightmares are yet to arrive - the exams... dont know why but this vicious cycle of examinations never seems to get away from life... just cant wait to get out of university and do something real for a change...

Well on a more optimistic note.... Computer Science definitely turned out to be my cup of tea. Java classes are real fun.. (not kiddin.... ) and the labs give you the feeling that you are doing something worthwhile.. not like the kiddy things we used to do back in the bad school days in 11th and 12th (yes I still remember them with regret... :(

Well people.. finally i wish you all a very happy Diwali ... have a great time.. I publicly declare that I envy all of you who are back at home for the Diwali holidays.. missing home like hell.. cant wait to get on the Jet Star flight on the 2nd... wait ! havent I told you my flight plan yet ???????????
I am coming home for one full month in December ..yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... since I decided to save on some cash this time I am travelling low budget (probably youve never even heard of Jet Star before...it takes you to Bangalore.. even though I want to reach delhi... lol.. catching a Deccan flight from there...i know it couldnt have been worse... but thats what a shortage of cash leads to.... Low cost airlines... :(

Anyways....
Looking forward to your replies.. Makes me feel good that atleast someone is reading this blog :o
Cheers
Sparsh

No comments: